Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Brow Palette!

I have found a NEW favorites in the Moodstruck Brow Obsession Palette and Brow Artist Brush.

Don't get me wrong I still love my Brow liner for a quick touch up on my eyebrows but this Palette is AMAZING!  Let me explain why, this comes in three shades. Blonde, Brunette, and Dark Brunette/Black.  I love that this gives me a natural look without going overboard.  Also, this palette will last me FOREVER-that right there is a BONUS!  With this brow artist brush gives me control on both ends.  The flat end is used to apply the wax to the top of my eyebrows.

Here is a closeup look of the inside of the palette:

The pink and cream colors are highlighters to accentuate your eyebrows.  Here is how to apply:
  1. Apply the light powder using the angled end of the Brow Artist Brush to fill in brows, paying special attention to sparse areas.
  2. Apply the dark powder to outline, define and create your desired brow shape also with the angled end of the Brow Artist Brush. **Tip: When creating the outline of your chosen brow shape, apply the darker powder wet for a clean, defined, application.
  3. Apply the matte highlighter to brow bone and above the tail of your brow for ultimate definition and brightening. **Tip: Apply the highlighter with the angled end of your clean Brow Artist Brush and blend out with your finger if necessary. **Tip: The matte highlight worn alone creates a great, natural-looking daytime look for your brows.
  4. Apply the setting wax using the flat end of your Brow Artist Brush to groom brows and keep them in place all day. **Tip: In a hurry and don't have time to complete all steps? use the angled end of your Brow Artist Brush to mix the powders and wax together before applying for a quick look. **Tip: Grab your Lash/Comb Brow Brush and comb the wax through your brows for perfect placement of each hair!
Thanks for letting me share this today!  Any questions--post them below or email me! ;)

No comments: