Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Life is Lovely.


1.  Branch out with your color choices.  I challenged myself to embrace a different colored background–my go to for card stock is usually white, I was happy to incorporate this lovely shade of pink that went with a few of the papers from the So This Happened Kit.
2. Strips of paper help you to use up scraps AND give some interest to your page.  I’ll be honest, I loved so many papers in this kit I wanted to use them ALL–how do you make that work?  You cut them in strips and add them to the edge of your layout-simple right?
3. Finally I went very light on the embellishments.  I sewed a little and added some mist drops randomly to draw the eye to the pictures–this was a quick simple layout that I actually really like!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING those fun photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!