Thursday, December 15, 2016

taking a second look. Cold

For my layout today the challenge I had at the Scrapbook Circle blog was to take a previous layout I had made and make another inspired by it!
Here is the original:
And here is the take on it:
This time around the elements that inspired me from the original were the black in the background and the bow–I also enjoyed recreating the wood veneer pieces with what was included in the Everyday Story kit.
I think the thing that I enjoy the most is that even though you “lift” a layout it becomes something on it’s own because the products are different.
Have you ever lifted yourself? It sure is FUN!  I hope that you are taking the time to be in the pictures you are taking this time of year and making the moments, MEMORIES!  Have a GREAT day!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh loving the new one too!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!