Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Nov. 1-Hello Wonderland!

Okay-so time just keeps ZIPPING by!  At my house we just finished swim season, and are still in the beginning of Lacrosse for the fall.  We are always hopping-but I wouldn't have it ANY other way!  I wanted to quickly share with you the AMAZING kits over at Scrapbook Circle for the month of November:

The Main kit is called Wonderland--super fun mix of colors (traditional and non traditional for Christmas, if you click on the red link there are MORE pictures and details!):

One of the addons is Wishlist (again for more description and detail click the highlighted red link):

One last add on I would like to share is the paper add-on, do you ever find yourself not wanting to cut a pattern paper up because you LOVE it SO much!  This would solve that problem!!  This kit includes 9 patterned papers plus one red corrugated cardstock!  The link is HERE:

I can tell you that I have MORE than enough to create my layouts, cards, and creations with these kits--they are PACKED!!
As a reminder, with your main kit you get a digital cut EXCLUSIVE to Scrapbook Circle AND digital print files also EXCLUSIVE to Scrapbook Circle. 




No comments: