Thursday, August 11, 2016

#play.

as I write this post it is rainy and overcast and COOLER than it's been in days.  Beautiful day to just snuggle up in the PJ's and watch the Olympics...but of course that's not going to happen-I've got things to do!  ;)
So today I wanted to share with you a layout I made using a hash tag in the title--have you ever done that?  We use it in our social media A LOT--so I figured--why not?

For this layout I used the August Scrapbook Circle kit titled; Snapshot.  As you can see with the pages that I will share this month--it has a lot of WONDERFUL papers and embellishments.  They mainly focus on summer travel, but I chose to use them for my every day layouts.  And I will use it in my Project Life.
thanks SO much for the visit today!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and that title work! And we have been recording the Olympics and then watching them the next night after dinner! Katie and Michael are ROCKING it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1