Monday, July 25, 2016

mother's day.

closeups:

I created this page for my June idea gallery at Scrapbook Circle, I used the Now or Never kit.  (there are still a few left, click on the link to pick yourself up one!)
 
This page was a fun one for me as I was try to "embrace" the white space.  Honestly this was difficult to leave all that unused space at the bottom.  But after I finished the page I was completely happy with the result, even though the creative process made me STRETCH! ;)

I really love that I took my camera that day, I was not only able to capture my cute mommy and me, my kids and I but also my brothers with my mom.  Pictures are AWESOME, don't shy away from taking them (even if you are using your cellphone)--I look at these and am reminded of a wonderful day spent with my family.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!