source: my frugal adventures
Easy Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Author: My Frugal Adventures.com
Recipe type: Beverage
Quick and easy Strawberry Lemonade- so refreshing!
- Strawberries (8 medium to large or 10 small)
- ½ cup to 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6-7 cups water*
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Start by squeezing your lemons to get 2 cups juice- about 8 lemons or so.
- Set aside.
- Add your strawberries to a blender or food processor- if your berries are really large you might slice them in half.
- Puree for a few seconds and add 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 cup water.
- Blend until you get it down to a nice juice.
- Now add the strawberries to your lemon juice.
- Add from ½ cup to 1 cup of sugar to the mixture- depending on your sweetness preference.
- Add 5 to 6 cups of water.
- Chill very well before serving over ice!