Saturday, December 12, 2015

Reindeer

oh how I love the cuts from JustNick Studios!  The new Reindeer Head cut made me think of nature, and I had this amazing mixed media from Jillibean soup to work with.  So I thought--why not?

as you can see I adjust the cut to fit on my wood piece making it wider and taller--seriously LOVE this!
 
I seriously love the sparkly red against the wood--this paper I purchased at Hobby Lobby and is quite thick.  I had to run it through my silhouette on double cut twice--and YES, I had it on the correct setting for thick glitter paper--it's THAT thick!  I decided I wanted it to pop so I added pop dots all along the back of it.
I wanted to share with you that JustNick studios is running a campaign until the 18th--check out the BLOG for more information and your free cut of the day!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!