Tuesday, September 1, 2015

sunshine & happiness.

BABAAM! (catch phrase from Good Luck Charlie--disney program; seriously LOVE that show...)  Can I tell you how much I LOVE this title?  I have three cuts from the JustNick studio on here:
 closeups:
1. Sunshine & Happiness:
2. background Twilight Zone 1, and Chain Reaction.
 This picture was taken on our last HURRAH before school started back in July--we were in California for a soccer tournament, and enjoyed the downtime with family and the ocean!  I even got a fun picture of my 3 crazies--they really do like each other, and they are now ALL taller than I am.  Although in my daughter's case it's like 1/2"....

Thanks SO much for the visit today--you awesome for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors and that background design!!!!!!!