Monday, April 13, 2015

adorable fun.

so NO I have not fallen off the planet, I'm living the life with busy kiddos!  Have one that just got his Eagle (seriously HUGE!), have yet another who just finished up Lacrosse, and two that are in the middle of track season. One of which goes to soccer as well, and doing PT (had a sprained ankle--that got better but now it's the quad)  Then there is the dog who had to go to the vet, ortho appointments, and check ups!  Yes, I am sleeping, and eating! ;)  Just busy, busy--making sure that I am taking pictures and collecting items from our many adventures.
With that being said I did have a FEW minutes to share a page I made for Scrapbook Circle.  This picture cracks me up-the look of pure joy is just how this boy is, excited!
supplies used: Main kit let's do this, add on This Way, add on Love it
 closerups:

 my favorites in this layout:
layering
picture
clear fun tag
the size

Thanks SO much for the quick visit today, I really DO appreciate it! ;)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You wore me out just reading all that you are doing! LOL!! I loveeeeeee your page! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the layered papers Diana! Great layout!!