Sunday, February 15, 2015

pinterest food find. taco seasoning.

so I ran out of Taco Seasoning!  What to do--turn to Pinterest of course!!  I knew I probably had all of the ingredients and was so happy to find this recipe:

credits:Gimme some oven

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 Tbsp. chili powder
  • 1 tsp. ground cumin
  • 1 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1 tsp. paprika
  • 1/2 tsp. oregano
  • 1/2 tsp. onion powder
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
  • (optional: 1 tsp. flour)

DIRECTIONS:


Stir or whisk all ingredients together until combined.  Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.

***I have made this WITH flour and without flour, it doesn't affect the taste, it's more if you want it to be thicker.  I LOVE this recipe because there is NO extra STUFF--you KNOW what you are eating!***

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh that sounds wonderful!!!!