Tuesday, July 15, 2014

cheese!

I was challenged with the mood board :
I accepted the challenge and here is what I came up with:
 *all supplies came from the Our Adventure kit by Scrapbook Circle*

I was inspired & love about this page:
* by the blocked colors of cars, wanted the same block for my background.
*loved the sprinkle mist, I used orange, green, vanilla, and red to mimic the look.
*the pictures--seriously cheese face!
*love the hints of green.
*I had room for journaling--yay me!



well, I've gotta run for now--thanks SO much for the visit!!

4 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love how you interpreted the mood board!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the mood board, Diana!! I love the mix of the different patterns!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the grid design!!!!

Unknown said...

Great design! Love your work!
Kingston End of tenancy cleaning