Wednesday, June 11, 2014

awesome day at the beach.

these pictures totally crack me up!  My youngest was so taken with chasing the seagulls--thankfully he didn't get RIGHT under one as it flew by!
(supplies can be found in the My Fave add-on)
This layout was SO quick!  I had 6" x 6" sheets from the a paper pad I cut them down to 5 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhered them to the page.  I copied the same look with my pictures which are mounted on white card stock--then popped up with dimensional dots.  I then embellished the page with stickers, stamps, sequins and other embellishments.
Hoping to hit another beach in the next few weeks--EXCITED to have an adventure out of the HEAT!
Thanks for the visit!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! LOVING the photos and the overall grid design!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page, Diana!! Love the double grid design you created!!