Wednesday, May 28, 2014

darling.

these cuties are my great grandparents.  This layout was featured on the American Crafts blog this past week...I snatched some pictures from my parents house to scan--I love the happy looks on their faces.  I really enjoyed working with the Polka Dot party line:
On the back of this tiny photo (1 x 1)--it had the date, where they were and where they had been.  LOVED that someone thought of doing that (probably GG Violet)  Anyway, with that information I was able to google what day it was--this picture happened to be taken after the world series game in 1945, I was able to find out who won the game.  Pretty sweet!
Thanks for the quick visit today!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the circles and that title work!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is such a cute layout Diana, and I love the sweet photo of your grandparents!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Another gorgeous layout! Love how you added color to these vintage photos!