Monday, April 28, 2014

this.

I seriously had a BLAST with the mists on this background of this layout, I just dropped it on the paged and tilted it this way and that so that it would run down the page, I also spritz some..I want to do that AGAIN!
This picture was taken at a small town picnic..there is a LARGE circle in which everyone parks and eats dinner with his/her family.  After eating you then go around and visit with friends that you haven't seen in years.  It's a fun tradition that we look forward to...seems like most of the time it starts to rain...but we have a BLAST anyway!
this year my sister-n-laws doggies came and my youngest found some "buddies to hang out with!  I used the Bucket List kit from Scrapbook Circle for this fun page.  I loved all the little details of embellishments and stamps--I had a really good time getting messy and creating!
Hey--thanks SO much for the visit today!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Diana!! The effect you created with the mist in the background is really cool!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! I loveeeeee this!! LOVING that background you created!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is amazing! Those splatters and drips are perfection!