Tuesday, April 22, 2014

as you wish....

 I had the opportunity to work with a prompt this month from Scrapbook Circle, as you wish was the prompt.  Yes, it made me think of Princess Bride and I scanned through my pictures for the PERFECT picture:
my youngest LOVES to help--especially when it consists of taking things a part!  My hubby was putting up new fans in the house and he asked if my boy could take the old one apart--SURE shoot'n--he grabbed that screwdriver and went RIGHT to work!  He was concentrating so hard he didn't realize that I had snapped this shot while he worked!

Do have to tell you about the title..you can kind of see the black underneath of it...I created my title using my silhouette but I wasn't so sure which color of card stock to use so I cut it with both black and white.  I decided on the white but didn't want to just throw the black away..I placed pop dots on the back of the white and off set it just enough to see the black underneath...SUPER fun experiment you should try some time!

I LOVED using the Bucket List kit for this layout--it's now sold out, but stay tuned for next month's kit--it will be packed with goodness too!  Thanks SO much for the visit today!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the split design, the colors and loving that big title!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great title Diana! I LOVE the Princess Bride! :) The colors on this layout are amazing and I love the design!

Unknown said...

Really cool big title!