Wednesday, July 3, 2013

cousins.

 So I wanted to share with you one of my new layouts using the Let's Chat kit from scrapbook circle.  I love the blend of papers and embellishments.  I especially LOVE the glitter thickers by American Crafts:
as you can see they are a cream color with newsprint behind the glitter (SO cool!)  Anyway I wanted to try an experiment to see if I could change the color but still have the bling.  I placed the letters on my acrylic stamp block and dipped my paint brush into my mist.  I then "painted" the letters adding layers of mist until I got the color I desired.  And as you can see from this layout the letters are still glitter and GORGEOUS:

closeup:
 well I'm off to a follow up appointment for the girl with her contacts--it's already been a week and she LOVES them!  Woohoo for glasses freedom! ;)
thanks for the visit today!

5 comments:

sophie said...

cool and well balanced design Diana!!:)

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Diana and I love how you altered the Thickers.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the arrows and LOVING what you did with the alphas!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Yay for the contacts!

Such an awesome idea and LO!!

Unknown said...

REally fun page with so many cool bits to look at.