Wednesday, April 17, 2013

too funny.

this page is featured on the Scrapbook Circle Blog today:
this picture make me smile!  it's from a few years ago at CHA with some of the other Scrapbook Circle design team members.  LOVE the props--they were hilarious!
for this layout I used the Good Times add on for April, as well as the main kit Happy Place.  For the background of the layout I brushed some wonderful Gold Color Shine--love that stuff!
 closeups:
 I really had a blast playing with the American Crafts vellum stickers--they are really versatile!  Thanks for the visit today--hope you have a GREAT one!


3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great photo of you Ladies!! Love that chevron background, Diana, and the die cut flower peeking out!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The SBC girls!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Y'all are so cute!! So fun and gorgeous LO!!