Thursday, February 28, 2013

Splash.

In keeping with my goal of using my stash that INCLUDES pictures, these pictures have been sitting on my desk for a while just WAITING to be scrapped!  They are from a fun 1/2 day adventure at the zoo   I vividly remember this day as it was hot and in the spring--THANK goodness for the splash pad!
Fun little closeup you might not see just glancing at the page.
 For this layout I used the Story Time kit from Scrapbook circle--I used the add on paper pad using for 6 x 6 sheets to complete the background on top of a piece of cardstock.  I just LOVED working with this FUN and funky paper!
Thanks SO much for the visit--can you believe tomorrow is March already?!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

oooh I love how you used those 6x6 papers! genius!

Tina said...

I am SO loving this layout! Gorgeous design and fantastic use of the patterned paper!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh this is gorgeous!! LOVING the mix of circles, chevrons and arrows!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Diana!! Love how you mixed the patterns for the background and fun use of the Glitz products!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So fun! love the splash cut title!

Keri said...

Such great use of that Glitz paper pad...love the arrangement of everything, the stitching around the border, and the little polaroid accent!

Unknown said...

Such a cool way to use the 6 X 6 papers!