Saturday, January 5, 2013

Body Surf.

in looking through my layouts, I found another one I haven't shared:
Closeups:
 
This is one of my FAVORITE pictures--pure joy on his face that I captured while standing about 30 feet away--he didn't even know I was there!  AND it was taken with my point and shoot.  This layout with all it's layers took me a bit of time adding this and that--as you can tell I LOVE that Martha Stewart seal punch!
I want to thank you for the visit today--it means a lot to me!



7 comments:

Tina said...

I love how you used this collection! And I agree, what a FAB photo!

Frøken Strøken said...

That is a great layout - so much color and energy! :)

Briana Johnson said...

This is so cute! What a fab pic. Lots of good details here but my fave is the two different banner shapes layered together in the upper right.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that fun photo, the colors, the pennants sideways... just beautiful!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

fun fun fun! love the bright colors and the fab photo :)

Unknown said...

Such great layering on your page!

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE the Shoreline on this Diana!! And how cute is that photo??!! Great misting too!!