Tuesday, November 27, 2012

yum. no I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

well hello!  I know it's been several days since I've posted--life has been a bit busy...thanksgiving was fun filled with food, family, fun, shooting guns (1st for my boys...), catching up on sleep, and reading.  yesterday was a major catch up day laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaning wise but I'm here for a little bit to share this fun layout of my boy and his cousin watching their uncle carve the pumpkin--they were horrified but curious:
 a little closeup:
thanks for the quick visit today!  Off to wake up boys and dogs! :)

5 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and catching up...adorable LO!

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Diana!! Love the fun hearts and that great photo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! I loveeeeeeeee your lo!!!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee the hearts!!!!

Kim said...

lovin those hearts !!

Rebecca Keppel said...

I ♥ the hearts!