Thursday, November 8, 2012

We are Family.

This layout was featured on the Scrapbook Circle blog on Tuesday.  My assignment was to use the WONDERFUL studio calico frames included in the Harvest Moon kit.  If you notice it's at the bottom of my set of pictures.  I decided to stamp on it and just leave it as is, I LOVE these frames they are SO fun to work with!  
a little closeup of my cameo cut.  I've had it for a while and was REALLY looking forward to using it:
This layout came together in like 20 minutes (after I cut the cut).  That doesn't normally happen for me but I pictured in my mind what I wanted to do.  And what was even more exciting for me is that I used these pictures that have been waiting to be scrapped for 2 years. I LOVE them--they were taken at a wedding reception in a photo booth set up.  My boys asked me to come take pictures with them, it was really fun! :)  That was probably the best reception I've ever been to, relaxed and FUN!
I'm off and running this morning--thank you SO much for the visit!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love the simplicity of this layout because it let's your pictures shine! Really cool Silhouette cut!

sophie said...

am loving this ! great use of the frame and hope you are feeling 100% better today!
hugs

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh what a beautiful LO and even better that it came together so quickly. Love that! Precious photos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the chevrons and the colors!!!! WOW!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE everything about this Diana...the film strip photos, the backed chevron pattern, and the use of the SC frame!!

Briana Johnson said...

What a fab page! I love the patterned paper background and the arrangement with the elements grounded with the large chevron cut.