Sunday, October 21, 2012

little moments together.


This is the layout I have up on the Scrapbook Circle blog today.  I featured the DL stickers included in the News Flash kit.  I liked these stickers SO much that I used them on over half of my projects in the gallery this month!  They are totally fun and unique, I don’t know that I have a favorite.  
I think this is one of my FAVORITE layouts because of the pictures, and of course the combo of papers.  These were taken on a visit to my in laws in the summer--we are standing in the middle of a horse field, waiting to catch horses to ride.  Thankfully someone offered to take a picture of our whole family--we don't do that enough I think!

Tomorrow the kids go back to school after their week long break.  It's sort of bitter sweet because we have truly enjoyed this break with some fun adventures--we ended it with soccer! :)
thanks for the visit today--hope YOUR day is FANTASTIC!!
__________________________________________________
products I used:





4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Diana! I love love love the photos and the colors!! Glad you all had a great Fall break!!!!

Giusep.pina said...

Love the page! Makes me want to start scrapbooking again. Thanks for the inspiration :)
ps. LOVE the blog banner. That is too cute ;)

Unknown said...

Great family picture! Love how you combined the paper and used those DL stickers.

Ashley Horton said...

I love that diagonal striped paper with the solid Teal and floral print!! Great layout Diana!! :)