Wednesday, October 24, 2012

hello.

Hello there!  I wanted to share one of the cards I made for the American Crafts gallery--I used some WONDERFUL Amy Tangerine Sketchbook!

I really had a blast playing with all the fluorescent colors--reminds me of my teenager-hood! :)  I used some of the packaging from the sticker pack (see the orange grid paper?)  I couldn't throw it away!  Another fun tip--I actually stamped on this, I'm getting more comfortable with stamps and the little touches they can add.
This is a fast post today--THANKS so much for the visit!!
________________________________________________________
products I used:



6 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Such a fun card, Diana! I love how you used the packaging too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors in Amy's collections and loving the rosette!!!!

corrie said...

I love the colors too!! Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Love how you layered up all of those bright colors!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my do I love all the color! And the design! :)

Diana Fisher said...

Love that leaves paper — one of my faves. Love this card!!