Thursday, July 12, 2012

H2O day...

I decided to play along this month with the July Sketch challenge on the Scrapbook Circle blog.  Isn't this sketch fantastic?  it was Designed by Diana Fisher a talented design team member (I ALWAYS love her sketches!):
Here is my take on the sketch:
 



I tweaked a few things here and there adding the leftovers of a cut I made with my cameo.  These pictures AGAIN have been sitting on my desk waiting to be scrapped--I Love the larger shot as my sons eyes are focused on the thing being thrown NOT me!

some closeups:
 Last night we had a MAJOR storm.  Totally woke me up and scared my poor little Dakota dog (miniature schnauzer), lightning, thunder and WET!  She decided she had to go out to go potty--she HATES the water.  So I had to sit on the step outside to block her from coming back in and encourage her to go.  What a light show!  Made me feel VERY small and VERY grateful for the rain--we don't get much living in the desert.  After several attempts she made it and came RUNNING over to me--silly dog!
I'm off and running today is ANOTHER busy day!  Thanks SO much for the visit!

___________________________________________________________
products I used:




9 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the sketch, Diana!! I love the orange pattern you cut and added to the left side of the page!

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome! So artsy and creative! Love the chevrons and details! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the photos, the colors, the little paper strips and loveeeeeeee the brads!!!

Jamie Harder said...

Love your take on the sketch! I love the fun cuts of paper!!! FABULOUS!!!

Diana Fisher said...

I love how you used the extra cuts from the Cameo. Cut page and I love how you used the sketch. ;)

Jennifer Chapin said...

Fantastic page! Love the colors here!

Kim said...

I adore the colours in this one!

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch! The way you cut the orange paper it so fun. Love it!

Rebecca Keppel said...

great photos and great take on the sketch--love all the patterns you used