Thursday, June 21, 2012

Project Life May 20-26

this was the last week of summer with lots of invitations and parties--I included a lot of the invitations, & thank you cards.  I do have a page protector that contains other invitations as well...We were so busy I didn't always remember to bust out my camera--but it was still a GREAT week! My boy for his living museum was Steve Jobs--he worked for a whole month and did a FANTASTIC job!  I was VERY proud and of course had to take some pics--DEFINITELY have to do a scrapbook page about that one!
Summer marches on with no schedule--THANK goodness!  But we have been having fun, hope that you are too!
thanks for the visit!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo fun!!! LOVING all the Kraft and loveeeeee the Steve Jobs pics!! Toooooo cute!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE the Steve Jobs story and the playing card looks cool too!