Tuesday, April 10, 2012

seaGULL friends....

My one item wonder went live today on the Scrapbook Circle blog today....my focus was on the printable that is included in your kit with EVERY purchase.  Can you see where the printable might be?  The printables are wonderful, because they are bonus embellishments...
 
give up?  Maybe a few closeups will help:
 if you guessed that they were included in the punched out shapes and the "friends" party of the title you would be CORRECT!  I wanted to do something different with them this time around and I really like this idea..
All of the items I used are from the Daydreamer kit, which is the kit for the month of April....
little back story on the seagull pictures.  I was actually pretty close to them.  They let me get pretty close and I just sat there and clicked my camera away....  I had only a couple of days with my new 50mm lens (LOVE it! BTW!!)  These seagulls were sitting outside the restaurant that we were eating in BEGGING or waiting for food to be "dropped", some LUNATIC was actually holding out fries to them-- I wouldn't want the bird to mistake my finger for a fry!  As you notice there is water in this pictures too... I happened to be in Washington state at the time.  These pictures are fun, the birds totally look like they are talking to each other...brings back fond memories of that meal it was FANTASTIC!
well, I'm off in a little bit to another track meet.  it's 95 degrees outside--good thing I had my girl start hydrating yesterday and early today!
Thanks for the visit!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVE those photos and loveeeeeee the little circles!

Rebecca Keppel said...

i love those stitched punched sunbursts!

Diane Payne said...

Fun layout, Diana! love the sunburst garland.

Jingle said...

This is a gorgeous, bright & beautiful layout!

Unknown said...

Love the circles!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Love this, and great pennants at the bottom!