Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Project Life March 25-31

yes, this is a little behind but I am actually ALL caught up with Project life--Yipee!  Life has been a "little" hectic with sports and stuff...
 I wanted to share a little tip with you.  I bought a core kit and love it--don't always use it but when I do I find that they make great frames for my instagram pictures or for my other pictures I want to write on the back:
the cards are actually bigger than the pictures that I've taken so one can tell whether or not there is journaling on the back.

The weather has REALLY started to heat up here--right now it's 90+ degrees.  My girl has a track meet today the hottest one yet.  And it's the last actually scheduled one, the finals are on Saturday in the morning EARLY should hopefully be over by noon.  Anyway, I'm bringing my extra umbrella since there is NO shade for the kids to sit in, hope she isn't to "cool" to use it! :)  We had our AC units checked today and even though they're old they're running strong!

Well, I'm off to make sure I have snacks for the track watchers and my battery is all charged up with my camera! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great week! I like how you journaled on the back.

Daniela Dobson said...

Awesome that you ate caught up!!! Lots of stuff going on. I really like the rounded corners. I love heat and I need a new umbrella for our back yard.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The heat is killing me all ready! UGH!! I love love love this weeks PL!! I am loving all the journaling!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love all the sports photos! I have so few photos of the activities I took part in as a kid. You kids are going to really cherish all these awesome memories!