Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Egg Decorating...

I LOVED that I could FINALLY scrap this picture from last year!  I was wondering which papers to use because of the colors of the kids shirts, I didn't want to make the picture black and white because I LOVE all the color!  Then came the Daydreamer kit from Scrapbook Circle and everything just clicked (I also had the opportunity to lift Angie.  Click HERE to see her page on the blog.)

A few closeups:
 I cut the word egg & the egg with my cameo--one of my first times to cut a word title....
 Little maya road flag action, my kids really had a blast decorating eggs-seems no matter how old they get they love it.
A misted cut from my cricut!
This layout has acrylic paint on the green border & mist--it was fun to get a little artsy and messy.  (my son came in to the office this morning and noticed a piece of plastic I had used to paint on, he was a little horrified that I hadn't cleaned it up!  It made me laugh, I'm just going to throw the packaging away--just didn't want it all over EVERY thing else!)
Off on the run, this week is REALLY busy with 2 soccer games, 2 track meets, 2 scouts, 1 mutual (youth group), 1 Easter egg party, 2 soccer practices....tonight is a crock pot meal!  I making chili with the beans I made last week--smells YUMMY!  LOVE that crock pot, dinner will be hot and ready for us when we come in.
Thanks for the visit today!

8 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Such a cute layout! I love the looks on your kids faces. And love those cute little flags, they are a great detail!

sophie said...

this is so fun Diana!! love how you used the kit: isn't it a great kit to play with??!

Daniela Dobson said...

What a great layout. Love the egg and the title. What font is "egg"?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! They are just tooooooooooooo fun!! I love this!! LOVING the colors and the egg!

Rebecca Keppel said...

so cute!that pic is hilarious and I love the little egg and the flags and mist too.

Unknown said...

Cool bits and details on this page. Love the picture!

Diane Payne said...

Great layout, Diana and I love that photo too! It made me smile when I saw it, looks like they are having so much fun!

Unknown said...

Love the artsy look of the page! You are one busy lady and I love following along!