Saturday, March 31, 2012

Project life March 11-17

I sure had fun with this week and ALL the green!
This particular cut is from the silhouette site, it was actually one of my first cuts and sort of a test...I had them lying on my desk and thought I had better use them!:
 These cuts were free from Daniela Dobson:
1.
2.
3.

1. yep, my hubby spoiled me early for Mother's day by buying me a Blendtec--LOVE that machine--makes healthy smoothies, ice cream AND soup!
2. the negatives of the shamrocks--can't throw those away!
3. this actually said March 17 at the top but my picture was to big and I wanted the shamrocks to show.
THANK you Daniela for these great cuts, if you were curious--click on her name it will take it to the FREE cuts.  They are already sized to fit Project Life!
This last week was VERY hectic so today I will spend time doing a bit of journaling.  Thank goodness we have an up to date calendar--this week went by in a FLASH, but we had very exciting things happen.  STAY tuned!
Thanks for visiting today--hope you have a GREAT one!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this weeks Diana!!! I am loving all the green for St. Patty's day! And YAY for a pressy from your hubby!!! How FUN!

Daniela Dobson said...

Thanks so much for using the files and linking to my blog!!! Love how everything turned out. I have those banners on my wish list. I always see if I can make something on my own before buying.

Elizabeth said...

I love all of your journaling!!! I am still thinking of starting this myself! I thought waiting until summer would be good for me and everything I've got going on!

I love what you are doing with yours a lot!
e.

The Sonboul's said...

Cute stuff. I keep thinking about doing this project life and you make me want to :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog so much this past few days. That means a lot to me!
~H

Rebecca Keppel said...

Super cute pages! Love all the Cameo cuts!

Jamie Harder said...

Love green week!!! And fantastic cuts!!!!

Kim said...

oooo I agree the green looks fabulous!