Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy birthday star...

I love my little card!  I made this the other day after watching THIS video.  It's not hard but it take a little time to do.  I was excited to use some of my buttons up--have quite a few ya know! :)

I even stamped on this card!  I told you I've been stamping....I used the boy's life line from Echo Park for this card.  And the star in the middle is cut with my cricut--the twine comes from the twinery.

Today is exciting we start up soccer again, I have my camera cleaned ready and settings set!  Don't know if  I am more excited to see my kids having fun or the opportunity for fresh pictures! :)  I'm off to get the teenager up--she thinks she needs more sleep! :)
Thanks for the visit today!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh this is GENIUS!! I loveeeeeee the star full of buttons!! And loving the fun bright colors!

Sasha Farina said...

i need to lift this card from you, you know? I have quite a few buttons too!! heeehee... what a super cute card, D. xoxo

Unknown said...

Love this card! Fun way to use up buttons plus a cool design.

Diane Payne said...

LOVE what you did with your buttons! Super cute card!