Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf

These picture are some of my favorites--they CRACK me up!  My son received his wolf advancement for cub scouts..after he put on the mask he had to howl.  You can tell by the way he is holding his hands that he wished he wasn't up in front of everyone else!  What a trooper though!
here are some closeups:

all of the items minus the larger letters are from the You + Me from Scrapbook Circle.  This is a quick post have LOTS of things to do today!  Thanks for the visit!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Howling in front of a bunch of people with a wolf mask wouldn't be my thing either. :) Such a fun page!

Jingle said...

Super cute layout and SUCH a fun story!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe... I loveeeeeeee those photos and the title!! This is just AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Elizabeth said...

This is really cute! I love your mixed letters and the story behind the layout too!
Hope you have a great Wednesday!
e.