Friday, December 30, 2011

Snow

Wanted to show my FAVORITE layout from the Note to Self kit.  I bought the snowflake mask at Michael's and have a ton of fun with them.  I live in the desert, we DO NOT get snow.  This happened to be a year ago--strange how time flies so fast.
Some closeups:
 one of my favorite things to work with in this kit was the corrugated sheet.  It was punchable!  I had to "work" it into the punch--it didn't want to go straight in, but once it was it punched clean.

I have to tell you my son's hat in this picture was borrowed from his grandma, it's just so bright and fun!  This particular hat belonged to one of his uncles WAY back when...hey, it works!

I plan on going through and choosing my favorite layouts of 2011 (something I haven't done before--my favorites of the year....) Hopefully I'll have time.  We took down Christmas down and did a CLEAN out and organize of the garage.  Felt kind of good to get it cleaned up!  Need to do it in several other places but that was a MAJOR one and I was SO glad that everyone was working together to get the job done.  (that was the part I was dreading--doing it by myself...)

I'm hoping to "play" some, but don't know if that will happen as we want to go on a hike while the weather is nice.  Thanks so much for stopping in for a visit!



6 comments:

sophie said...

this is one cool layout!!
if you want some snow come to my house!!

Jingle said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the misted background!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! I loveeeeee those photos and loving the snowflake masking!! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Daniela Dobson said...

I love the yellow and the misting! The hat is awesome! Happy New Year!

Diana Fisher said...

I love this layout. And love the yellow! Such a great, bright fun page! :)

Diane Payne said...

I can see why you love this one so much! It is fabulous!