Thursday, October 6, 2011

Elle's studio tags

I love them!  they are one of the most versatile embellishments and SO fun to use!  I especially loved the red ones included in the Fresh Picked kit --here is one of the layouts that really features them:
for the tags on the bottom of the photo I just cut them in half, pretty simple way of extending the tags....for the fun wooden letters (they are by Pink Paislee) I sprayed them with tattered angels mist--LOVE that red!
I need to make this quick, have to get dinner going and FINISH my Spooky banner BEFORE Halloween! :)  Thanks for the visit!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this!! I love love love the photos and the little banners on the bottom!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa Spiegel said...

I'm in love with those letters, too! LOVE that red!

Diana Fisher said...

Love this page! Great white space and love the red lettering! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

love how you cut the banners and also how you layered the tags and studio calico scrap pad up top. and the letters look so cool red!

Unknown said...

I really like how you clustered everything together on this page. The trimmed banners look cool on under the photo.

Tina said...

I really like this one Diana!!! Very cool. :D