Monday, October 10, 2011

Boo!

it's Halloween and I LOVE to decorate for it!  I used my Gypsy and the Happy Hauntings cartridge to complete this fun project.  I even used the layers in my gypsy--(I've NEVER used that feature before--don't know why...)
closer images of each:
I used the Fancy Pants Halloween line for the pattern paper.  the ribbon was stuff I had on hand, and the other embellishments came from a "lot" of American Craft Halloween that I purchased a few weeks ago from peachy cheap LOVE that place!  Anyway, on my assembly I cut out the back out of chipboard then put on the pattern paper then put the frame around the pattern paper.  The paper I used for the letters is sparkly and SO pretty-don't know if you can tell....
anyway, I made this as a birthday gift for my mommy her birthday is at the end of the month but I've given it to her already as she can enjoy it! :)
That's all I've got for now creatively.  So looking forward to this next week because it's fall break and NO schedule-Yipee!!
Thanks for the visit!

3 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Oh I love this! And I even have that cartridge so I can totally copy you :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

gorgeous banner and I love the witches hat on the B!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is AWESOME Diana!! I am IN LOVE!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)