Sunday, September 18, 2011

wow last week was busy...BUT this week--seriously crazy!

I'm not lying!  This week is going to be busy but it's ALL good! :)  Anyway, I wanted to share a fun layout with you that I made with the September It's a Good Life kit from Scrapbook Circle.
 a little title work:
this was actually made from some of my scraps from this kit.  I literally used EVERY sheet--it's THAT AWESOME!  I really wanted to use this die cut camera for something fun, I fell in love with it when I saw it--just love that it helps focus the eye....

I wanted to talk about this picture, I DID not print this one at home.  I printed it from snapfish! You load your pictures in your account then chose how many you want in your collage.  (go to prints, then scroll down and you will see collages...you can make them many sizes from 4 x 6 to 8 x 10 and change from landscape to Portrait...)  EASY!  This happens to be the 8 x 10 size....no, I am not getting paid for this, I just thought it was something cool to pass on to you!  it's sort of a neat way to add some of those other pictures you want to add that you weren't so sure how you were going to.  Only downside is that your pictures are randomly put in areas, sure you can shuffle until you get it just right, but I wish there was a feature where I could manually change where the photos were placed.  Other than that it's GREAT!

thanks for stopping in for a visit!  Hope that you have a FANTASTIC day!

7 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

I love collages...and this is awesome!! Love the words down the side:-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeee all the photos and the camera! And I need to check that place out! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Very cool collage. Thanks for the Snapfish tip!

Elizabeth said...

What a great layout! I love how you framed it with the stickers in the kit! Too cute!

Hope your week is overly busy, and I know you said it was going to be! Just remember to have some fun in there!
e.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the journaling and word stickers around the outside. I hear ya on the crazy busy week. All the school and after school activities are in full effect! We are definitely going to NEED October break this year :)

Unknown said...

Awesome page!! I love your photo collage! I've often thought about using snap fish but I haven't yet. I need to now!

Diane Payne said...

This is super cute! Love how you have the word stickers along the side. I love that AT die cut camera. I really want to use it, just haven't found the right photo for it yet.