Monday, August 15, 2011

Cardabilities #37

I wanted to share my card from this sketch:
here is my take on it:
this card took a mind of it's own--this paper from Bo Bunny was just so fun to work with and layer up!  It really only took me about 20 minutes to get this card all together, I did have to let the stickles dry and chipboard too.  The other design team members did such a FABULOUS job you can see what they did HERE.

had a visit with the dentist today, couple things on that.  GRATEFUL I have dental insurance but truly hate the shot, and drilling....they had to fix some old silver fillings that stuff flew EVERYWHERE.  It's so weird to have your mouth numb, in fact it's still numb....Ah, well the filings look great!  We get to go back this afternoon because one of my kids has a chipped tooth that needs to be filled--hope he doesn't freak out, I had to use a stress ball, and yoga breathing when they were drilling...

Thanks SO much for stopping by for a visit!




6 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Wonderful Diana, i really love it!
Hugs, Francesca.

Unknown said...

Great bright and happy card! Glad you survived the dentist - not fun!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ugh.. the dentist freaks me out... thank goodness your visit went good! I loveeeee the card... loving that BB line! :):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

gorgeous card! I am the same way about the dentist. I love mine and they are super gentle, but I am so stressed during the whole thing that I come home and all my muscles are actually sore from being so tense!

Liz Weber said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch Diana, love that paper and those layers look so amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!