Wednesday, June 22, 2011

cardabilities #33 and some FUN scrappy news!

I had so much fun playing with this sketch from Cardabilities, my term hasn't officially started but I still wanted to play!
the sketch:
the card:
supplies used:
Scrapbook Circle July kit!
rubons: making memories
jewel: $1 section Michaels'

So excited to be using up from my stash, the rubons are ones that I've had for 2005!  those are some great rubons, they haven't cracked or flaked in all that time....

my scrappy news?  this morning as I was looking through my blogs (on my google reader) I went to the October Afternoon blog and LOOK!  I was featured with my layout!! :)  Made my day!

today is supposed to be 112 degrees!  yeah, that is DISGUSTING!  I will be staying inside in my nice air conditioned home--LOVE my air conditioning--I DO! :)

I'm off to hang out with the kids, thanks for the visit--hope your day is WONDERFUL!

4 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Gorgeous card and YAY on the OA blog!! Super cool :) We are indoors today too. We went swimming early this a.m. and now we are holed up in the AC ;)

Jennie Blaser said...

yeah on the OA blog. that was an adorable layout. I'm going to lift it, okay? And, I'm so excited for you with Cardabilities!

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE your card...how wonderful those rub ons lasted so well! Congrats on OA feature:-) How exciting!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the OA blog shout out!! LOVING that card! I loveeeeeeeeeee the stars! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)