Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yeehaw it's the last day of school! Garden party is LIVE!

and that means teacher's gifts! :)  the year seem to fly by--THANK GOODNESS for that!!  I wanted to share with you what I made this year:

first off is this clipboard (which I picked up at Walmart for a little more than a dollar)--I decided I wanted another color other than the kraft that it was so I spray painted it with black paint (leftover from the pinewood derby).  I really like how it accents the subway art.  The subway art came from the Eighteen 25 blog, just LOVE their creations!  (they have SEVERAL different subway art, just look to the right in the labels section and select subway art.) I had this printed at staples on their laser printer, it just looks SO professional.  my 7th grader was really excited to give this to her language art teacher, they are ALWAYS reading in that class....
 
secondly, I felt like the teachers needed some cards too so I used the scraps from THIS project and made a set of 10 cards for each teacher.  one teacher received a set of 4 1/4" x 5" cards while the other teacher received a set of 3 1/2" x 5" cards.  so basically I got three cards from a 12" x 12" sheet of cardstock.
 the rubons have been in my stash for who knows how long.  they are by American crafts and were bunched all together in a set of so I had to individually cut them.  the "plaque" was cut with my cricut off of the Mother's day cartridge 2010.

the newest kit for Scrapbook Circle Garden Party has gone live!  here is a sneak of what it looks like
FUN stuff I'm telling you!

well, I've got a bunch to do before the kids get home from school, we have a little movie party planned.  and I think I've decided to make home made pizza instead of going to buy it--that is of course unless someone has eaten the turkey pepperoni! :)
Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! The quotes on the clipboard are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):)):):):)

Julia Cates said...

nice quote.
Thanks
Teacher Resume

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love how your cards and gift came out! And thanks for the link to that site!