Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello...clean & simple stamping #141

I was inspired by a card made by fellow design team member Diana Fisher, she got her sketch from Clean & simple stamping, I loved the sketch so i thought I would play along:

the paper is from the Garden party kit from scrapbook circle--just love these papers!  The stamp is from hero arts, the ticket was cut with my cricut, and the rubon is American crafts.
I had such a fun time putting this fun little card together, it came together quickly as everything was out on my desk from playing! :)  thanks for the visit today!  hope you have a good one!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the butterfly! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

love how you stamped the butterfly on pp--looks so cool!

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous card that butterfly is looking real . and if added a small bow it would be better.



Plastic business cards 
Plastic Card