Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to you!

In honor of my DH birthday I give you Happy Birthday cards:
supplies used:
pattern paper: Jillibean soup
pearls: basic grey
sewing
punches: martha stewart, ek success
stickers: girls' paperie

I made the grass by punching it, cutting it and flipping it to the opposite.  EASY and fun!
supplies used:
pattern paper: jillibean soup
popdots, sewing
silver bobbles: unknown bought at Michaels

Today is my catch up day.  Making bread, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and the house.  So nice to be quiet and not on someone else's schedule.  Sometimes I feel like a mouse on a wheel running as fast as I can but not getting anywhere.  Do you ever feel like that?
Looking forward to some hot bread, I'm hungry!  Thanks for popping in for the visit.

2 comments:

Diane Payne said...

These cards are adorable!

Unknown said...

That grass look really cool. Hot bread sounds wonderful. That is so great that you make bread every week.