Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SBC blog hope winner and a card

Thank you for participating in the blog hop for Scrapbook Circle this weekend, thank you for all the nice comments too!  The winner from my blog is:
Kathy’s Stampin Pad
if you wish to see if you have won on any of the other blogs check out the Scrapbook Circle blog HERE.
Yesterday was pretty quiet around these parts but I was able to make a valentine card for one of my grandmas:
Pattern paper: Echo Park
tulle
jewels: Kaiser
stitching
Last year I sent my grandma's each a card.  One of my grandmas was so excited to get a Valentine.  She said she hadn't gotten one in a long time.  I figured I had better keep it up then! :)
I'm off to create some more before the kiddos get home! :)  Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

CalleLillyCafe said...

super cute! love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love love love love love the tulle and the eiffel tower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)