Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello Friday--creative kids

well, Friday your here you took ALL week...it sure seemed like a LONG time!  First night game of the season for soccer tonight--we have a storm front blowing in sure hope tomorrows games aren't rained out!  That means we make them up in the hottest part of the season!  Either way I'm excited to test out my new picture taker!  Hope it works with the lights we have QUITE a few night games....
I want to brag a bit on my talented kids.  My daughter decided she wanted to make a friend a journal for a friend for her birthday.  I helped her with the binding bit but the rest was her:
pretty cute!  That is Bo Bunny paper, the S was cut with my cricut, and an imaginisce flower....
For Valentines Day my youngest made this for me in Scouts:
I LOVE it! :)  So funny they had the model up on the counter and I was looking at it to copy....ha, little did I know!  he was SO excited he had me open it right that day!
Well, I best jet for now, have a GREAT weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute projects. Your kids must have some of your talent! Good luck with soccer this weekend.

Unknown said...

Love those projects from the kiddos. Looks like they are taking after momma's crafty side.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute cute cute!!! LOVEEEEEEEE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Elizabeth said...

Your kids ROCK!!! I love both projects!! It's not often that A scraps or does stuff like that with me but every now and then she'll sit down and create! It's so much fun when they love it too!!!!

Have a great weekend and stay warm!
e.