Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Locks of love

I recently (in December) cut 11" off of my hair to donate to locks of love.  This is only the 3rd time I have ever had short hair. I was nervous, and excited.  The hair stylist even took my picture afterward! :) She was so cute, I was getting nervous when she started to cut, she stopped and made sure I was okay to proceed.  YES, I love the new do!  Anyway, here is the layout I made using my Cricut and the January kit from Scrapbook Circle.


These resin flowers are AWESOME!  I was wondering how I was going to do with them.  Well..... flower centers for coffee filter flowers of course!  The hearts were hand cut.
I'm getting a new sink put in, I'm without water in the kitchen, that means no dishwasher.  Also, all of my dishes are dirty!  What to do?  Hmmmm.....where should we go eat?! :)  I'll have to show before and after pictures it's VERY exciting
Off to help with homework!  Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you did the background on this. Perfect little details with the hearts and flowers.

Lara said...

yay for you...cute hair too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooo love love love love this Diana!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those stitched hearts!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

WOW what a layout..i love it! And you look WONDERFUL with your new haircut! Such a GREAT thing to donate to!!!