Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i'm still here!

I've been hard at work creating with this:
The papers are FABULOUS and the embellishments are SO fun!  The new Happy Days kit at Scrapbook Circle is FULL of yumminess.
 Isn't this bright yellow delicious?
 For this banner I actually used some of the packaging used for the stickers included in the kit.  I punched out circles then cut them in half.  And you know I HAD to sew! :)
The flowers and heart are also from the packaging (from the tabs.)
The journaling and days of the month are from the download included in the kit.  Pretty AWESOME!

Been fighting some tummy trouble for the last couple of days, it's going around here and seems to have decided to visit me for a bit.  I'm fine if I'm quiet.  So scrapbooking doesn't seem to upset it. :)  Been enjoying Sherlock Holmes on netflix while I scrap.  The main character is played by Jeremy Brett, he is AMAZING!
Laundry is piled high on my couch and I have to go fix dinner--bummer! :)  I sure have been enjoying all the sneaks for CHA.
Thanks for dropping in!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your layout, its so cute!!! I know what you mean about that yellow, I couldn't get enough of it and the red polka-dot either!!!!

Hope you are feeling much better! I am praying for you!
e.

Unknown said...

I agree that the bright yellow paper is so fun. Love the sewing on your banner!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love THAT YELLOW and loveeeeeeeeee the stitching on that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CalleLillyCafe said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! And I LOVE that layout! ALL of it! =)
xo

Diane Payne said...

Love the colorful yellow background and your fabulous stitching!

Pearl Maple said...

Cute page, the colours and patterns work so well together