Sunday, October 17, 2010

day no.1

Oh, Sundays at my house in the morning before church are crazy.  Not for me and my hubby but the kids get bored and drive each other crazy, which drives me CRAZY!  With that being said let me share a layout with them in it, aren't they cute?!:
I used the yummy October kit from Scrapbook circle.  this layout was inspired by Keisha Campbell.  She's got a unique style that is SO inspiring.  I really had a lot of fun with this one misting, sewing and punching.....School starts up again tomorrow after a week of fall break, all I can say is BRING IT ON! :)  Thanks for stopping in and visiting!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This layout is great - I love the stars! I too am a Keisha fan. I found you on two peas and am now a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog:

Melissa
http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Jamie Harder said...

Fantastic! Such a fabulous design!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh i love love love love this Diana!!! I loveeeeeeeee the misting and all the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Very fun layout. I really like you label stickers and rub-ons clustered together.