Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rock Beach--Scrapbook Circle September kit

Can you believe it's September 1st already?! Time sure is flying by! I wanted to share the first of my creations with the September Scrapbook Circle kit:
This layout was inspired by THIS layout by Kim Arnold. LOVING this crate paper--they really ROCKED it this time around at CHA!
Okay, I bet you didn't know that Lisa has started to sell chalkboard mist! It's $20 for 3 AND those will ship FREE with your kit purchase! It is AMAZING stuff--it has more coverage than just normal mist. It really is FUN to play with. I have a few more layouts I did this past weekend that I'll be sharing in the next couple of days that I've used the mist in various ways--so stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping in!

supplies used:
cardstock: Bazzill
pattern paper: crate paper, cosmo cricket
letter stickers: Echo park
journaling spots: elle's studio
stamp: WeR Memory keepers
pearls: basic grey
dimensional glue on butterflies: ranger
chalk mist: Tattered Angels (Banana pudding, charcoal)
punch: martha stewart

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Diana! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the misting, the BIG circle and loving the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

oooooh this is fabulous! I love the misting....and cute, cute pics!!!