Saturday, September 4, 2010

on ice

Imaginisce is having a sketch challenge over on their blog, I decided to play.
You know how sometimes you see something and it starts taking shape in your mind? That's how it was with this sketch. After cleaning out my supplies I was happy to find I still had this SUPER fun paper from Imaginisce to work with!
I even used my cricut to cut out all these rectangles--yes, I could've done it with my trimmer but I couldn't have done the hearts!

I hand cut this butterfly and decided he needed to shine a little. I LOVE bling!! And you know I ALWAYS have to have some sewing on my creations. I really like how it makes it feel like a quilt (my mother and grandmothers would be SO proud!)
Well, it's Saturday and I need to ENCOURAGE some cleaning--that's my "favorite" thing to do! :)
Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this Diana!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the stitching and loving the doodles too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Love all of stitching! Very cool.

~Tammy~ said...

absolutely fabulous!! I love all the sewing. thanks for sharing and playing along!

Lydia said...

I just love the sewing in this, looks fantastic!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

super cute! I love it. love the quilt feel & all the girlie-ness!

Tracy said...

This is beautiful, Diana ... well done!!

Love, Tracy G