Wednesday, September 8, 2010

grateful for....

Another layout from Scrapbook Circle September kit!
This paper from Sassafrass is AWESOME!! I cut off the decorative border end and flipped the page so that I could use it for journaling. Some other fun things that I wanted to point out are the digital pieces to this kit. What--you didn't know there are some FABULOUS digital print at home embellishments included in the kit? There are! Let me direct your attention to the orange banner, the pink/red strip at the top of the picture, the scalloped circle underneath the flowers, and the petals of the GORGEOUS yellow flower. BTW that flower is made by one my fellow DT members Tessa! She even has an etsy shop if you want to go check more of her creations....
Here is a closeup of the flower. I have to laugh because these "leaves" are actually the tail ends of the birds included in the download! :) PERFECT!
Thanks for stopping in make it a WONDERFUL day!

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Love all the fun layers on this way!! FABULOUS!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I was wondering which side of the coin won!! My coin won the other side!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! AWESOME family photo and love the journaling! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Love all of the details on this. Tessa's flower is perfectly placed!

Jennifer Yates said...

what a beautiful family!!! I am LOVING all your creations girl! You also ROCKED the Echo Park!!! :))