Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cotton Candy

I believe this is the last layout for this particular set of photos! This layout was inspired by THIS layout....
I love how this layout fills like a quilt all stitched together making ever piece just fit. I also love the fact that I found yet another way to creatively use up my scraps! I didn't really had a set pattern it was sort of like a puzzle I started with my corners and fit the other pieces in sometimes cutting them to make them work. So, if you don't like puzzles I wouldn't recommend doing this in one setting! :) I happen to LOVE to do puzzles so this was FUN!
I sure hope you are enjoying your Sunday--thanks for stopping in for a visit!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooo FUN!! I love love love those photos...and LOVING all the stitched papers!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

you blow me away with your talent. ;)

hugs,
sarah.